Care Show is the UK’s largest and busiest care home event providing training, solutions and networking opportunities to support those connected to and responsible for the care of others
Care Show will bring you inspiration, innovation and ideas to assist you in running your care business. You'll learn more in two days at Care Show than you would in months from your office. It can often feel like you're too busy to take time out, but spending even one day with us will help you to save time through efficiencies in the future.
Care Show continues to attract owners, directors and senior management teams from key care providers in the UK
Don't just take our word for it
Here are comments from some of our exhibitors telling you why you should be part of next year’s event:
“Our experience exhibiting at the Care & Dementia Show 2016 was a very positive one. We had detailed conversations with a number of visitors who were very interested in our products and services and also networked well with many of the other exhibitors. The Care Connect Lounge was a very useful additional facility, allowing us to have face-to-face appointments in a quieter environment away from the stand. We have already booked our stand for next year as we feel this is a very productive use of our time and budget and the Show seems to be getting busier with new innovations each year.”
Eda Brooks, Director, Access 21 Interiors
"This year’s Care and Dementia Show was a success for Danfloor UK. The quality of the visitors to our stand met our expectations and we believe that the follow-ups will prove very successful. I think the new Construction seminars helped to attract designers and architects to the show, which is one of our key customer groups and it was great to be able to talk to so many of them over the two days. Will definitely be returning next year."
Katherine Helliker, Marketing Manager, Danfloor UK
- Target an incredibly fragmented and hard to reach audience in one space at one time
- Receive exposure and profile benefits from branding to the UK’s care industry before, during and after the event
- Showcase or launch new products
- Download CPD accredited presentations by regulators, associations and business leaders and gain unrivalled access to the latest research and analysis
- Find out more about construction market in the UK, self-funding, integrated care, latest regulations and more
- Trial the latest products and services from 250 suppliers showcasing everything from furniture and interior products to business services
- Attend 40 CPD accredited sessions, led by experts from Alzheimer’s Society, Welltower, Barbour ABI and more