Care Show is the UK’s largest and busiest care home event providing training, solutions and networking opportunities to support those connected to and responsible for the care of others, taking place at the NEC Birmingham on 10-11 October 2017.
Attending the show will be an informative couple of days and a rare opportunity to source new products and services from over 250 suppliers. You can also attend FREE seminar sessions, receive FREE training and advice, network with peers and stay up to date with changes in the sector. All under one roof.
Please see below what our visitors have to say about Care Show.
“Care & Dementia Show 2016 was really very good, with a wide variety of exhibitors. We came here looking for new products, ideas and creativity and have definitely found all of these. Overall, a very informative and valuable event.”
“Care & Dementia Show was brilliant. I’ve learnt a huge amount lots and everyone was very generous in passing on their knowledge. Will definitely be back in 2017.”
“Excellent Show! Opens up our eyes to the whole industry and the networking opportunities are brilliant. So good I came back for a second day!”
Hilary Gibbs, Director, Stowcare Ltd
“We visit every year as we’re involved in a domiciliary care agency - and, as always, we’ve found some things that will be useful.”
“This is my first visit to the show and aside from viewing lots of interesting products – I’ve also found the education sessions very, very useful and been able to absorb a number of messages from them. I have attended on both days of the show to fully absorb all information, education and new products.”
John Timbs, MD, Lodge Care Group UK
“The show is always very good and we always find what we need.”
Debbie Middleton, Property Services Officer, Hampshire Country Council
Care Show 2016 takes NEC by storm
Who should attend?
If you are one of the following, then Care Show is the event you must not miss:
- Residential nursing and care home owners and managers
- Senior management from care home groups
- Housing providers for older people
- Homecare providers
- Local authorities/Social Services
- Private hospital management
- Sheltered housing management
- Construction companies for care facilities
Why you should come?
- Source new or alternative products from over 250 suppliers
- Get FREE business advice from independent experts and thought leaders
- Save money with suppliers using exclusive show deals
- Learn about the latest care sector regulations and government initiatives
- Network with friends and colleagues
- Get FREE training and best practice advice from leading experts
- Explore cutting edge ideas for your home
- Hear about the latest Dementia care techniques
- Meet the main care sector associations